Friday, December 4, 2015

Ridiculously Happy

I realized this morning that I may be annoyingly cheerful.  Or maybe this is how I am supposed to feel?

I am not uncomfortable greeting the people in my office with a cheerful hello.  I am ready to buckle down and get some work done. I am looking forward to a little midday shopping break.  The tedious crap at the office isn't bugging me. I don't want to gorge myself on the candy I have out for other people. 

I FEEL GOOD!

And I want to shout it from the rooftops!

I am revamping this blog a little.  I have some things I need to work through. I need to do a better job of taking care of myself both physically and mentally.  For the rest of December, I am going to blog pretty sporadically and will mostly be working through the mental stuff. I am going to talk about the fact that I am on medicine for anxiety/depression. I am going to talk about the changes I am making. It might get a little annoying. :)

I have decided that in January, I am going back on Atkins. Yes, I know there are tons of people that don't agree with it, but for me, it is really the only thing that works for more than a couple of months. I need to take control of my weight loss and make some huge changes in 2016. This wishy washy I kind of want to do it but not really do it has to stop. I need to do it for my physical and mental health.

But for December, it is all about the mental stuff. 

No comments: