This showed up in my Facebook feed and it reminded me that I wanted to write this post.
It has been a very stressful week. As things wrap up for me before the holidays, I am starting to freak out about everything I am not getting done. Added to that, YY is also CRAZY busy at work and stressed out. He usually is so good about leaving stuff at work, but this week he's been bringing pieces of it home. This week is just a huge test of my ability to cope. Overall, I am ok. Next time I will be sure to not over decaffeinate and keep up the full workout routine though. ;)
But my final Savasana on Monday night was a thing of beauty.
I was lying there in my final relaxation, trying to visualize my excess energy and joy spreading into the world, it hit me that I couldn't have gotten through the last 6 months without yoga.
I couldn't have gotten through it without the support of my husband and friends.
I couldn't have gotten through it without the universe giving me the energy and strength to make it through a tough day.
I couldn't have gotten through it without realizing that I needed help and being encouraged to get it.
I am so thankful for all the support and love I have gotten in the last 6 months. Even though most of those people don't actually know what was happening at the time. They were there when I needed it most and that's all that really matters.

No comments:
Post a Comment