As I was walking back from the bathroom, I realized that today, when I look down, I don't see my stomach. Same thing when I sit down (and don't slump too much). This is one of those intangible milestones that I was looking forward to.
I have no idea what I weigh. I just know that I am feeling good about what I am eating and things are fitting better. I kind of like this. I should weigh in eventually to know where I am, but that number on the scale means less and less these days.
After a month of travel and sickness and travel followed by another attack of cold/allergies (I am dealing with this now) and the end of the ski season, I am finally about to hit the work out routine hard. I think this will help speed things along.
But for now, I am content.

No comments:
Post a Comment