250.6
I put it out there.
Given that I have lost about 12 lbs in the last 2 weeks, well you can do the math.
Ugh.
Atkins seems to be going well. The app they have shows you not only your "net carb" count, but also your calorie count. I can tell it is working like it should because the net affect of eating low carb is me staying low on my calorie count, which is how you lose weight.
I only really tracked carbs the first week as more of a reminder, but I will keep it for when I need to really pay attention, such as a plateau.
Overall, I am feeling really good about this. The food is yummy and I am feeling like I am fueling my body correctly. For example, I have noticed that I don't have to have as huge of snack before yoga to make it through the class, despite an overall reduced calorie intake.
I have found a trigger for me - alcohol. It triggers cravings like no ones business. It is really frustrating. So much so that I would rather not drink. I plan to mainly socially drink, which is once or twice a month, and the occasional drink at home with the hubby.
Hopefully it keeps up!
No comments:
Post a Comment