I mean it.
After hemming and hawing, I finally went to the doctor. It is all in my head, but I need some help to deal with those things. I am frustrated and feel like I have let myself down. But, I do feel like I can move forward at the very least.
So, with that in mind, here we go with a new set of rules.
- Get on the elliptical (We finally got one!) three mornings a week.
- Yoga three days a week
- Weights/Full PT session two days a week
- Basic PT (Mackenzie Protocol, Squats, Planks) every day.
- 4 days before and 3 days after my scheduled cycle, simply write down what I am eating.
And yes, I said mornings for the elliptical workout. I am hoping that getting up and getting my blood pumping will release some of the good stuff and keep me going.
Here's to getting started again.
No comments:
Post a Comment