Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Starting Point and Some Rules

This is me, in all my yoga spandex glory.


March 24, 2015
Weight -245.8
Waist - 46.5
Hips -55
Thighs - 31
Upper Arms - 18
Bust - 46

I want to do this without a lot of calorie counting or a special diet (though I am currently gluten free and trying to be mostly caffeine free), but I do have rules that I need to follow:

  1. Drink water - at least 96 oz per day
  2. Keep my portions small, but honor my hunger level
  3. One simple, grain or sugar based carb a day
  4. One protein based snack a day 
  5. Fill up on veggies
  6. Fruit is not your enemy, but be careful
  7. No artificial sweeteners
When it comes to exercise, I know that I have to keep moving for my own sanity.  Exercising is not the issue.  Here's the current schedule:
  • Monday - Hot Hatha Yoga (60 mins)
  • Tuesday - Tae Bo (45 mins)
  • Wednesday - Hot Hatha Yoga (60 mins) - Substitute Tae Bo as needed for meetings
  • Thursday - Tae Bo (45 mins), Yin Yoga (75 mins)
  • Friday - Physical Therapy
  • Saturday or Sunday - Tae Bo (45 mins)
  • Saturday or Sunday - Rest Day
I really hope that sticking to this will do it.  I know where to find the hidden calories.  I know what I should eat and how much I should move my body.  I know that this will be slow.  It is a process and a journey. 

No comments: